Selecting the right speaker can be challenging.
Much of the success of your event comes down to the quality of the speaker. Finding someone who can connect with your audience and deliver relevant, useful information is key.
If the speaker is able to move those in attendance with their message then your event will likely be successful. If not, it’s a waste of time and money.
Scott D. Speight has the talent and experience to deliver the right message in the right style for your next workshop or corporate event.
I have been privileged to speak to a variety of audiences, ranging from large corporations, non-profits, small businesses and the U.S. Army. My most requested topics include “Becoming A Person of Interest” where I share about how to set yourself apart from the competition. My second most requested topic is titled “Take Back Your Life” I see so many people living their lives for someone else and not living on purpose.
As a Coach, I believe in providing those in attendance with motivation, inspiration and empowerment to implement the plans and vision they gain while attending the seminar. I fully customize my keynotes and seminars to meet the specific needs of your group or organization.
What You Can Expect From Me
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
1. Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
2. An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
3. An engaging, inspirational and motivational delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
4. A carefully prepared and passionately delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you have established with your audience.
5. A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
My Most Requested Topics
- Becoming a Person of Interest
- Take Back Your Life
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- 15 Levels of Growth
- The Importance of Loving Yourself
- There Has to be More to Life Than This
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
A sense of shared endeavor towards meeting your life and business goals..